Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Do you know your water?

So,  were standing in front of a Wall of Water ~ 


Has it happened to you??  


     "Which one do you want?"   I ask my Better Half...  
"I don't care, Pick One"  He says.....


In Budapest, You have to pick your water according to the color of the lid...!!!

Good to know,  I would like to Thank the gentleman who explained this to me at the local Spar Supermarket the other day,    As a normal American, I'm pretty much used to flat water, (No Bubbles)  In Europe you have choices:

This is where the Lids come into play:

Blue:  Fizzy, Gas, Carbonated

Green:  Less Fizzy, Less Gas, Mild Carbonation

Pink:  Flat!!

Now you know,  Hope I could help!

Don't even get me started on trying to find Coffee Filters.... Wow, Really?

2 comments:

SkyMommy said...

Oh good to know.

In The Netherlands it's the opposite. Blue is flat and red is sparking.

As far as I know there's no less sparkling option.

Oussama's Take said...

Well I knew that, OK not the color coding. We live and learn

About Me

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States