Sunday, January 25, 2009

Vom Fass


Vom Fass: literally translated means "From the Barrel" While the hubby & I were in Christchurch, New Zealand we accidentally happened across this great store called Vom Fass .... We spent entirely to much time in here, enjoying tastes of goodies from Liqueurs ~ Whiskies ~ Spirits ~ Olive Oils & Balsamic Vinegars. When we got home I decided, I am going to open up

one of these cool stores:

Vom Fass is internationally successful with over 140 stores worldwide the unique VOM FASS offers natural and fresh products in loose format. Culinary oils, wellness oils, vinegars, liqueurs, spirits, whisky's, and wine's are displayed and sold straight from wooden casks, clay jugs or glass balloons.
If you ever get a chance to visit one of these stores I highly reccomend it,,,,,
Any time you can find a place where you can refill your own Wine bottle ,, i'm all about it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States