Monday, November 3, 2008

Where did all the "R's" go!!??






That is a better header, than.....This may or may not be my last post for the next 15 days, I'm currently in Boston!,, Heading to Fort Devens, Mass.... Ergo, my question .. Where did all the R's go... They Don't use them hear.... To a Texas gal this is an uncommon accent!! Which I'm sure my "Fixins" & "Ya'lls" drive them crazy as well! My waitress this morning was killing me, telling me the story how her son had gotten a scholarship to college ,, Not Haaaaa vaaaad, mind you . .. Just state college & now he wanted a Caaaaaa...the college was small and paaaaaaaking was haaaard for people with a caaaaaa,, okay okay, I'll hurry up and eat!!


I know another luggage picture, This is PART of what I brought for the next two weeks of Arrrrrrrrrrmy Training!!! I will be in a course called ANCOC (Advanced Non Commissioned Officers Course) Wish me luck!! I will update when I can!! Even if that means hanging out in a local parking lot searching for Free WiFi!! You know you've done it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States