Thursday, December 18, 2008

What time is it, anyway???

For the past 12 days if someone had asked me “What day it is?”
I would not have been able to answer them… Yet, we’ve never missed a shore excursion, or a port.. We don’t have a clock in our room & yet we have never missed a meal.
Somehow you always know where to be & when it is feeding time…

For those of you who don’t cruise because you say to yourself, What is there to do on a ship anyway? I’ll be bored… This is a snip it of what we did today….

Woke up to room service, morning brainteaser, have some coffee, Opal & Fresh water pearl sale, Time for a cookie, Line dancing class, time for the buffet, Poolside we order a nice beverage, Hmm, time to make a decision? Movie? Poker? Gym? Art Auction? Ice Carving Demo? Eat?
I decide to go to Name that tune…. TBH is listening to a lecture, Sometimes you just have to split
up…to take in all the goodies…
Tour of the navigational bridge, Can I drive the ship? I thought the steering wheel would of been bigger....
At 2:30 we have to meet up for “Battle of the sexes” the Final Round ( I don’t want to talk about the score) Bingo? Acupuncture seminar? Time to rush to our room so we don’t miss John our Butler and our Hor’dorves & Sweets. . back out for the steam room/spa.. Wanna do a movie? NO, we don’t have time, we have to get ready for dinner,,

Where did our time go????

Come on honey, It’s time for dinner….Don’t forget the chocolate extravaganza tonight…
Posted by PicasaBaked Alaska ,, Yummmy!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States