Thursday, May 28, 2009

When did this happen?

When did this happen, While The Better Half & I were cruising last month, one of our lunches came with French Fries, The waiter approaches & asks, "Care for American Sauce?".....

Whaaaaaaaaaaa...??? When did we change the name of Ketchup to American Sauce, it even says Ketchup on the label....

I'm all about "American" trust me,,, We were even married on the 4th of July!!!

This really threw me for a loop, I looked at the BH, giggled and said, Oh here is my next blog!!

I ate my French Fries with my American sauce, Remember when we tried to change the name to American Fries, (That didn't work)... Are other countries upset that Ketchup is not called Kiwi Sauce? Down Under Sauce? Thai Sauce? UAE Sauce? You get the idea!

I forgot to Blog about this till I got this email from my Mother today..Ahhhhh
Thanks, Momma....

***************A*Short*Funny*********************************

"A LITTLE THREE YEAR OLD BOY IS SITTING ON THE TOILET.

HIS MOTHER THINKS HE HAS BEEN IN THERE TOO LONG, SO
SHE GOES IN TO SEE WHAT'S UP.

THE LITTLE BOY IS GRIPPING ON TO THE TOILET SEAT WITH HIS LEFT HAND
AND HITTING HIMSELF ON TOP OF THE HEAD WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.

HIS MOTHER SAYS: 'BILLY, ARE YOU ALRIGHT? YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR A
WHILE, BILLY SAYS: 'I'M FINE, MOMMY. I JUST HAVEN'T GONE 'DOODY' YET.'

MOTHER SAYS: 'OK, YOU CAN STAY HERE A FEW MORE MINUTES. BUT, BILLY, WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF ON THE HEAD?'

BILLY SAYS: 'WORKS FOR KETCHUP.'"

1 comment:

Julie said...

My mom and dad's anniversary is July 4 also. I'm going to start calling ketchup American Sauce now!!! Bwahahaha!

About Me

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States