Saturday, March 27, 2010

I love Simplicity..

I love going to the grocery store & finding new goodies, Yesterday I found "Recipe Inspirations" by McCormick. Simplicity in one package. Have you ever pulled out a recipe just to find & out you didn't have One or Two of the spices you needed to make your perfect meal? All of the spices you need are all here & Pre-measured, There is a shopping list & Recipe Card on the back.


Tonight we are actually going to try their "Shrimp & Pasta Primavera". . . . .I'm excited I don't have to buy entire jars of spices, That I may only use once!

-Thanks, McCormick

6 comments:

Jeffrey Ward said...

hey, if you’re into pre-mixed spices and love curry, you should check these out

http://spicemogul.com

It’s my friend’s new company. He tweets under @SpiceMogul too

UpUpnAAway said...

Thanks Jeffrey....I love to try new things, I love "Spice", Not heat, So I'm always on the lookout for goodies!!!

USMCWIFE said...

I love these, I seen them on some morning show but they weren't out at the time..I will have to go find some for sure now..

UpUpnAAway said...

Believe it or Not, I found them on Base @ the Commissary!!!

Brajit said...

You know, you could always call your Chef friend and see what's on my spice rack. I have a ton of spices.

Oussama's Take said...

My favourite quote is by Leonardo Da Vinci, Simplicity is the ultimate in Sophistication. A truth I live by.

About Me

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States