Sunday, November 29, 2009

I love Fudge,,,

Problem is, I only love MY Fudge, I've tasted Fudge from High End Boutiques, to local yocal joints that claim they have the best Fudge in the country & they are just not as good as mine, So I thought I'd share... say you've been asked to attend a Christmas party, & Of course you say: "Can I Bring anything?",,, they say sure "bring something Sweet",,,, Now don't go into a Panic: This quick Fudge is Easy & Delish....

You need to use a Double Boiler, I don't have one of those, So I set a smaller pot into a larger pan filled with water on a medium heat... You do NOT want your water to ever boil. Inside your smaller pot you'll add.
  • 1 Can of 14 ounce can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 2 Cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
  • 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
Blend until Melted & Smooth
The next decision is yours, I add 1 Cup of Chopped Pecans,
You can add what your heart desires here, from Mini Marshmallows to Raisins
Blend until nuts are completely covered. . . . Never let mixture come to a boil...
Pour mixture into a buttered dish, for easy removal later...
I always make a batch for my Family & Friends, then I make just a baby one for me.
(I have to make sure it's good, Right?)
Cover with plastic wrap & pop in the fridge over night...
Start to stop, this Fudge takes less than 30 Minutes...It's very moist & very chocolattly,,,

Your friends will think you worked on this Fudge all day, Go ahead impress them, Not that many folks read this Blog, so the secret will just be ours, I won't tell.

Next day, flip your dish over & place in a decorative dish & slice into bite size pieces...

ENJOY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States