Saturday, February 27, 2010

Drink your Cabbage. . . . Shelby!


Cabbage~chino

1 1/2 Cups Vanilla Flavored Milk
(Soy, Rice, Almond or Milk of Choice)
1 Tablespoon pure Vanilla Extract
2 oz Raw Cane Sugar or your preferred sugar
2 Tablespoons Cocoa
1 Teaspoon Instant Coffee
1 Wedge of Cabbage
1 Cup of Ice

Blend on High Speed Until Smooth

A few of us on Twitter have been drinking our "Green Smoothies" & talking about our Raw Veggies, I shared this with a couple of friends & decided to share it with you all today,,,Why add cabbage? Let me tell you all something, If you HATE cabbage as much as I do you will enjoy this, You can't taste it (Trust Me) This is a Fantastic way to add your veg to your diet.

Why Cabbage?
Cabbage is rich in Vitamin C (an antioxidant) and fiber and is also a member of the cruciferous vegetable family. People who frequently eat cabbage and other cruciferous vegetables may help reduce their risk of certain cancers such as colon and rectal cancer.

At least my way, You get your Coffee & your Chocolate in too!

2 comments:

Girl on Raw said...

YAY Shelby!!! I am sooo proud you you! Go you good thing :) You heading to my neck of the woods this coming week?

UpUpnAAway said...

Glad you like!

I'm heading to Dubai this Saturday!
Hubby & I are meeting there, Him from Afghanistan & Me from Texas, I can't believe you are going to Texas & I'm leaving it!,, I'll wave at you as we cross in the Sky!

About Me

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States